The Mysterious Girl

Mysterious Girl

Zoom! Out of nowhere a flash of light zoomed across my eyes. It was so fast it blinded me for about 5 seconds. Then I managed to see what the mysterious  thing was. It was like it was made out of a rainbow. Then this mysterious thing exploded down a wall like it was snapping a stick in half.

My jaw dropped to the floor as the mysterious girl flew as fast as a plane. My eyes were filled with some kind of powerful magic. The mighty beast were as a fast as a Cheetah, as heroic as Superman, and as agile as Flash. The speed of her running were as if I saw Usain bolt run a full 100 metres. Then as I saw blinked she flashed out of my sight  to protect an old lady crossing the road. The velocity of her speed was so controlled she could run anywhere without crashing into a single thing.

She was so powerful I could see her forming an invincible shield. But she didn’t use her powers for her own good. She used her powers to protect and defend other people. As I stood there with extraordinary she accelerated her speed to a certain point that we couldn’t even see her. The swiftness, strength, smartness, powerfulness, it made her the perfect hero. But then I heard a familiar noise it was my alarm clock it was all a dream.